Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a hotpoint Aquarius WF530 that stopped working mid

Hi I have a hotpoint Aquarius WF530 that stopped working mid cycle yesterday. Ive managed to empty it and thought id try again, its turning on and the door is locking but the door locked light is not engaging and its not starting the cycle. Any advice appreciated! Laura
JA: How old is your Hotpoint lighting?
Customer: Less than 5 years, cant remember sorry
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Its an Aquarius It started yesterday mid cycle on rinse & spin just stopped and door locked light flashing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I can think of

Hi, thank you for contacting Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with language translators. Please understand. I am always online from 18 - 23 o'clock. I'm afraid I can't use the phone. If you want to call an expert please tell me.

Please clean the bottom of the pump first. It must not be blocked. The impeller at the bottom of the pump must be rotatable with your finger.#

Then only start and test the Spin program.

I wait for the feedback.

Best regards, Erdal

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you. It did complete a final spin programme this morning on the clothes that had been stuck inside but now I've attempted another load this morning its not working again. I will see if I can work out how to clean the pump.

There's a stakeout downstairs opening up. Then they see a round lid rotating. There is the pump. Caution water can come out.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ive tried that it was very clogged up even been out and bought a new filter as it broke when I removed it for cleaning. Thought that would have fixed it seeing what was in there but I've switched it on and the door is locking I hear it click but the door locked light isn't switching on & the cycle isn't starting.
Do you have anything else I can try? Many thanks!
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Door locked light now flashing

Okay, the plane starts?

Okay, the washing machine starts?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No its not starting, the wash light comes on as if its about to start, there is a clicking noise which is the door locking but the door locked light isn't on and nothing happens.
Then after a few minutes the door locked light is blinking but the cycle isn't starting.

Okay, check the bottom of the washing machine. Has water escaped??? If so, the Aquastop is switched...

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
no water I've had the whole machine pulled out the only water is the water I let out when changing and cleaning the pump

Okay, then there's a fault in the pump. If the door lock reacts then the pump must be running. I don't think the pump is running, so it won't start.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I'll have to get someone out Thanks for your help

ok wish you every success. If my information should be satisfactory for you I ask you to rate me 5 Star top right so I can be paid by Justanswer. Best regards, Erdal Zal.