Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Bosch dishwasher stops and starts intermittently. It

My Bosch dishwasher stops and starts intermittently. It almost completes a cycle and stops. It does not switch back on and no lights come on. I have checked and there is power to the machine.I have cleaned the filters and checked the pump impeller for blockages.The machine is a SPV40C10GB/33 and is 4 years old.Any advice appreciated.

Hi, Thank you very much for the inquiry at Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with a language translator. Please for understanding. Can not call. If you want to call me you have to tell me then I step back.

Please check the floor for water leakage. There is an Aqua stop which switches off the unit when water has leaked out. If everything is clean on the floor it is possible that the electronic control unit is defective. Must be checked wait for your feedback.

Best regards, Erdal