Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Cuisina built-in double oven model mf90bl lower oven door

my Cuisina built-in double oven model mf90bl lower oven door hinges need replacing can these be bought as spares or can the whole oven door be purchased
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: my oven is electric and was in my bungalow when i purchased it 7 years ago so age of the oven i unfortunately do not know.
JA: The Appliance Technician can walk you through this; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The door was removed for cleaning a couple of months ago and then the right hinge started to drop out and will not close properly or safely. Had a local engineer in and he advised i would need a new oven. Hence my own investigations as the oven itself works perfectly.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't know i just want to know if spare hinges or a door could be purchased or even fixed for this oven please.

Hi, thank you for contacting Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with language translators. Please understand. I am always online from 18 - 23 o'clock. I'm afraid I can't use the phone. If you want to call an expert please tell me.

You can replace the entire door, but I need a type plate number. Without this number I cannot make you a fixed proposal. It may be that you don't offer a large selection of spare parts for this model.

Type plate stand number which I need.

Wait for your feedback.

Best regards, Erdal

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
hi where will i find this number please.

Either in front of the door on the right or left. Or at the back of the device.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Please i do not wish to pay any more money i just need to know how to find the plate number and if my oven can be fixed.

Premium Service Automatically offered please simply ignore if there is no need.

It's repairable just to say something solid, I need the number of the nameplate.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
serial no 0603110007 FCADE5020004597
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
hello i have just checked the door and there are no numbers visible anywhere, the nos i sent were on the instruction manual with the model no, i dont know if these are relevant.

I'm just looking. Please for short moment.

Ist das Gerät von Hotpoint oder Smeg???

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am english and i have already advised that the oven is a Cuisina

I'm afraid I can't find any spare parts. Sorry, I can't find anything with the information. Heating only Heating coil is offered.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
ok thank you for trying, will have to buy a new oven!

Sorry would have helped you with spare parts.
Do you have any questions? Are you satisfied with my information???

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
yes, unfortunately with this oven it looks like only heating elements and not the door hinges or oven door. It is a shame as the oven works perfectly good. Thank you.

Too bad but you can't apologize for anything. If my information should be satisfactory for you I ask you to rate me 5 Star top right so I can be paid by Justanswer. Best regards, Erdal Zal.