Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I need a Zanussi tumble dryer maintenance manual. The only

I need a Zanussi tumble dryer maintenance manual. The only numbers l can see are TD4212W and XC6.
JA: Do you know the model of your Zanussi dryer? How old is it?
Customer: I don’t know. I bought the house last autumn which had been empty for over a year. Both owners died a year or so before my purchase. Machine looks to be in good order.
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your dryer; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your Zanussi dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have not used it as I need advice on cleaning it and how to use the temperature settings for different cotton, woollen materials etc.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The machine is in a purpose built utilities room.

Hi, Thank you very much for the inquiry at Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with a language translator. Please for understanding. Can not call. If you want to call me you have to tell me then I step back.

Here you can download it. https://www.manualslib.com/manual/607271/Zanussi-Td-4212-W.html#product-TD%204212%20W

Do you have any more questions? Wait for their feedback. Best regards, erda