Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The dishwasher stopped last night with error code e15. Any

The dishwasher stopped last night with error code e15. Any idea where I can get an engineer near LechladeGL7?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Neff type S16P1F. I have not run test cycle as it seems "locked"
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Only if it is simple!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have a modest tool kit and am reasonably technically efficient but prefer an expert if available.

Hi, thank you for contacting Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with language translators. Please understand. I am always online from 18 - 23 o'clock. I'm afraid I can't use the phone. If you want to call an expert please tell me.

E15 means that there is water under the dishwasher so that the Aquastop is switched. You have to find the leak and fix it.

It is a bit difficult you have to open the dishwasher the sides and the lower cover.

Do you have any questions ? I am waiting for the feedback.

Best regards, Erdal

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you Erdal. Do you, or any of your colleagues know of this problem?

Yes as I said there is a hose or a gasket leaking and it has to be sealed again. They have to search and fix it.

Do you have any more questions? Are you satisfied with my information?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Will try again tomorrow

Ok wish you every success. If my information should be satisfactory for you I ask you to rate me 5 Star top right so I can be paid by Justanswer. Best regards, Erdal Zal.