Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dishwasher seems to have a leak. The anti-flood warning

Hi - my dishwasher seems to have a leak. The anti-flood warning comes on during a cycle and doesn't allow the cycle to finish. I cleared out some water from the part behind the front panel but it didn't finish the cycle when I tested again.
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: I don't actually know the answer to either question I moved in to this house in Jan and the previous owners installed it
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Started today I took out the front panel at the bottom of the unit and cleared all the water out Also cleaned the parts inside (filters etc.) and dried thoroughly Then tried another cycle which went OK for about 1 hour, then the anti-flood warning came on again I checked the bit behind the front panel again and there was water in it again
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think that's it Not sure how much you can help with that vague assessment! Not knowing the model isn't ideal... it's a Zanussi, integrated and it's pretty small

Hi, thank you for contacting Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with language translators. Please understand. I am always online from 18 - 23 o'clock. I'm afraid I can't use the phone. If you want to call an expert please tell me.

Unfortunately, you have to pull out the device and open all the panels and look for the leak. Find the leak and fix the problem.

Otherwise the dishwasher will not work properly.

Do you still have questions? I am waiting for your feedback. Best regards, Erdal

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
It's an integrated unit so I don't think I can pull it out. Do you have any tips for that?

I'm afraid it doesn't work without pulling out. They won't make it that way.
Tell them to ask a friend to help.

Do they still have questions?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
OK - thanks. No more questions

If my information should be satisfactory for you I ask you to rate me 5 Star top right so I can be paid by Justanswer. Best regards, Erdal Zal.