Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a bosch athlet cleaner. The battery light indicates

I have a bosch athlet cleaner. The battery light indicates fully charged but the switch appears faulty as it will not switch on. are there any cut outs that I may have missed or do you think the switch is faulty?
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch Athlet Ultimate. about 18 months
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just this morning. Making sure all connections are good
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Dont think so

Hi, Thank you very much for the inquiry at Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with a language translator. Please for understanding. Can not call. If you want to call me you have to tell me then I step back.

Please clean the nozzles and the filter. If all this is clean and it does not start either as a switch is defective or a battery. Please try it and then give feedback.

Best regards, Erdal