Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Bosch dishwasher shows 'check water' and has stopped. The

My Bosch dishwasher shows 'check water' and has stopped. The awter supply to the machine is ok.
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: No model info on the machine. It is 10 years old!
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tested water supply, cleaned filters. The fault just happened.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's all!

Hi, Thank you very much for the inquiry at Justanswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany. Work with a language translator. Please for understanding. Can not call. If you want to call me you have to tell me then I step back.

Please check the water inlet. Check tap for water. It could be that an inlet valve is defective. This must be checked. To do this you must pull the machine out and remove the side walls. Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your feedback.

Best regards, Erdal

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I removed side panel and found stuck inlet valve. The machine started when I freed this. Good progress! Now I have to make sure that the valve is working ok (any advice?) or replace it. Thank you Erdal.