Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

I have a power steam elite I would like to know how to

I have a power steam elite I would like to know how to de-scale it
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Morphy richards power steam elite can't see a model number on it it's about 4 to 5 years old
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I live in a hard water area
Please read the entire message before responding Hi there, my name is Tamar, I’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
They recommend not using any type of descaling fluid on this particular machine. However one thing you can do is add white vinegar and water to the tank and give it a shake. Let it sit for a while and then rinse it out

The same can be done with citric acid.

You may need to rinse several times with tap water
Hopefully I was helpful, courteous and kind as that is my goal. If you have other questions feel free to ask.
If you don’t mind, please take a second of your time and find the “rate your expert” option at the top of the page. Rate using the stars on the top left, that way I will be credited for answering you. (hopefully I’ve earned 5 stars)

We can continue to chat after you rate, and you can ask follow up questions free of charge

Thank you and have a blessed day, and a happy holiday
-Tamar
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thanks will try that