Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

We have had a Neff integrated fridge freezer for nearly

hi Hi
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Hi. we have had a Neff integrated fridge freezer for nearly 30years. unfortunately it has now gone wrong. could you please tell us if your K12422s30g will fit in its place.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has now gone wrong and we would like to replace it with a new one. The cabinet internal measurements are 1224mm x570x570
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The bar code ticket on the old fridge has the following no.s. 145811680064. GB 4225(###) ###-####234 826. Also the cabinet door is fixed onto the fridge door.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have just logged on to the app and hope you can continue to help us with this question
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
We have not been connected to a technician!
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
2hrs wait now ,what’s going on!!
Please read the entire message before responding Hi there, my name is Tamar, I’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Hope you’re doing well today . I’ll check on the measurements of both and get back to you
So the measurements of the new one you want is
H122.1 x W53.8 x D54.5 cm
So it should fit no problem. It’s a tad smaller than your internal measurement.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi Tamar
Basically I really want to know if neff have a direct replacement for my old fridge .it would need to be the hinge type not the sliders
Wouldn’t mind if it was a fridge with icebox or larder type
Steve
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Sorry but didn’t realise there was a charge so cancel call
I won’t call
I’m going to send some photos of the measurements and specs
1
2
3
It does have an ice box and the front door is hinged
Hopefully I was helpful, courteous and kind as that is my goal. If you have other questions feel free to ask.
If you don’t mind, please take a second of your time and find the “rate your expert” option at the top of the page. Rate using the stars on the top left, that way I will be credited for answering you. (hopefully I’ve earned 5 stars)

We can continue to chat after you rate, and you can ask follow up questions free of charge

Once you rate the ticket it will also close out the call request so no other techs will call and bother you.

Thank you and have a blessed day and a happy holiday
-Tamar
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Many thanks for info,could you please supply model no
You can find actual model number, pics and manual here

https://ao.com/product/ki2422s30g-neff-n50-fridge-white-36710-30.aspx

(You can ask questions free of charge after regarding the matter. Just want to make sure you rate so I can close the ticket and you won’t be charged for a call)
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you!!