Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My hoover fridge freezer is giving trouble. The light in the

Hi My hoover fridge freezer is giving trouble. The light in the top fridge is gone for some reason. Can I replace it or what shall I do next. thanks Patricia
JA: Do you know the model of your Hoover fridge? How old is it?
Customer: it is about 4 years old not sure of model number as it is an integrated unit cannot find booklet as it was installed by cabinet maker at time of fitting. sorry
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just recently. It is a circular led light fitting but we cannot seem to be able to access it to replace it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i don't think so fridge it cold and freezer seems to be normal working

Can you post the model number please.

Also is the fridge and freezer still working ok other then the light at the top?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
have no idea what the model number is unfortunately as it is integrated so cannot see the model no. apologies. yes apart from that all good.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
not at the minute thanks Daniel

The model number should be on a sticker inside the fridge.

Look behind the salad box and it may be there.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
HBCP 315O K would that be right No. 34900254 1444 3576
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
did that model number work for you? thanks

Thanks for that.

Yes you can replace the light in there yourself.

You just need to remove the light cover as its usually just clipped on and once thats off you can just unscrew the light bulb from there and swap it over.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ok so thanks a mill for that Daniel

Your very welcome.