KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

Our Neff FD 8309 dishwasher is blocked and does not drain.We

Our Neff FD 8309 dishwasher is blocked and does not drain.We cannot undo the cover Torx T20 . Anysuggestions?
JA: Are there any error codes or blinking lights on your Neff dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: No error codes. I don't know how old the dishwasher as it wad here when we moved in.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The dishwasher did not drain out last week. We have baled out as much water as we can and remed the filters. We also ran a rinse cycle with soda crystals.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The cover does not look like the one shown in the manual
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ive tried to send a photo but it hasn't worked

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You are unable to remove that screw in the Imae attached ?

Can you provide its complete model number ?

Please IGNORE the AUTOMATED PHONE CALL request.

If you ask a follow‑up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable.

I promise to respond as soon as I return.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
We managed to unscrew the cover and cleaned out underneath but we can't put the cover back. The model number is ***** 047 208 (8205)

The model number is ***** please check again (starts with E nr)

Is it broken? If you have removed the screw it can be inserted back again after cleaning is complete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
We seem to have fixed it, we ran a rinse cycle and the water drained away. No need to phone.

Glad it is sorted.

Something might have stuck in there and caused this issue.

If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, you can ask me as many questions as you need.

There is no additional fee.

If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction,

I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen.