Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I purchased the GTec Air RamM2 K9 from amazon on 2nd june

Customer Question

I purchased the GTec Air RamM2 K9 from amazon on 2nd june 2019 now all of a sudden the brushes are making an aw3ful sound as though they are catching on something. ive cleaned the brushes and the sound is coming from the bottom part that spins the brushes round
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: i've put a new filter in and cleaned that yesterday also
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 months ago.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm happy to wait for an answer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 6 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please keep searching
Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 6 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** expert here for almost a decade and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am extremely sorry that nobody has answered your question yet.

Would you please tell me if you have already tried power cycling the unit? That will help me to understand the matter better so that we could proceed with troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Chris the problem has been solved by Gtech and a new cleaner replacement part delivered to myself. Kind regards ***** *****