Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My fagor fi30 not running cicle Assistant: Have you tried

Customer Question

Hi, my fagor fi30 not running cicle
Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: No
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If easy
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me.

What exactly is not working? Can you describe the error a little bit more? When you turn it on, the LEDs light up? Can you even operate it?

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi, machine not fill up for the last 3 days. Need to fill manually but cicly was working fine.Today stop working, power on but the timmer switch not turning

OK. It is possible that the control system has gotten stuck. It is also possible that somewhere an Aqua stop has switched everything off as a safety measure. Do you have a water leak at the bottom of the unit? Please check the bottom of the appliance to see if there is any water. In addition, you can disconnect the appliance from the power supply for at least 30-60 minutes. After that, please switch the power back on and test again. Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No water from bottom. Will remove from power now

Okay, good luck with that. If you have any questions please write at the bottom of the textbox please ok.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not workimg

OK then, unfortunately, it is a defective component. It is possible that the door interlock contact is defective. It is possible that the Aqua stop sensor is defective. It is also possible that the controller is defective. I recommend that you measure the components electrically or have them measured by a specialist. Must be repaired unfortunately. Do you have any further questions?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Machine drains the water 100%

O.k. when the water is pumped out then normally the water inlet should open and water should flow in. You do that? If it doesn't, then either an aqua stop or the sewage sensors are broken. These things have to be measured electrically and replaced if necessary.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 5 months ago.

Do you have any more questions? May I help you? Wait for an answer.

Do you have any more questions? May I help you? Please answer.