JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

The space between the glass panels of the door of our Fagor

The space between the glass panels of the door of our Fagor oven has become very dirty over the years )we don’t know how it happens). How can it be cleaned please? It is extremely heavy so no way can we take the door off (80 year old female- and I am not sexist! Help please.
JA: Is your Fagor oven gas or electric?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your Fagor oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Several years - we cannot do anything
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t think so
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

My phone number is ***** xxxxxx

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

What is the model of oven this is normally shown around the door frame?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
FB1981X4

Due to the age of the ovne there limited details of the door, the panes are not air tight so its likely smoke form cooking has got in between the panes.

However if you do not think you can handle the weight of the door your best option is to get a cleaning company to come in and clean the oven, as you need to remove the door to safely remove the glass.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.