Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have Panasonic Viera tv model TX-32LXD70 which has started

Hi there I have Panasonic Viera tv model TX-32LXD70 which has started switching itself off and then on automatically- it happened three times yesterday and has just switched off and on just now- any suggestions to fix the issue. Many thanks
JA: How old is your Panasonic appliance?
Customer: I think it’s likely to be at least 5 years old - the other thing that it’s done is if you switch the tv on it doesn’t respond but the red light keeps flashing
JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the auto switching off and on is fairly recent - the other I just hold the switch down until the screen fires up
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i don’t thinkso
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Photo of serial number attached

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me.

Okay, it's not nice that this is happening. I understand you. Please carry this out for me: Turn off the TV. Remove all plugs from the TV. Unplug all power plugs, too. To leave the television without power. Then the on button

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Done all that tv back on now I suppose I’ll have to wait now as to whether the tv will automatically switch off and on now

Did you carry out what I suggested? If so, then wait, watch the TV programs and then get back to me. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Yes done everything you’ve suggested need to wait now to see if the problem repeats

All right, I wish you every success. So you have no more questions now? You have a good day.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Not at the moment will get back further if happens again

All right then, I wish you every success. I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Do you have any more questions? May I help you? Wait for an answer.

Do you have any more questions? May I help you? Please answer.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No I don’t have any further questions

O. k. if you have no further questions, please rate me with five stars in the top right corner so I can close the request. Thank you very much and I wish you a nice evening.