Gery66
Gery66,
101431949

I don”t know if this the right place to ask my answer but

Customer Question

I don”t know if this the right place to ask my answer but let me try. I have a Samsung American fridge which has an ice and water dispenser. I find it hard to find filters to replace and also I would like to have a maintenance check. How can I arrange that? Can you help?
JA: When you try to get water, do you hear any humming or buzzing?
Customer: Not particularly. But isn’t it correct that we should change filters regularly? Now a red button is on on top of ice dispense. I got this fridge from the previous owner of the house I just bought, therefore quite stuck.
JA: What have you tried so far with your water dispenser?
Customer: I have tried nothing. Water still comes out fine.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The red filter button is on Meaning that I should change?
Expert:  Gery66 replied 20 days ago.

Dear Customer,

thank you very much for contacting JustAnswer! My name is Gery and I try to help you with your problem.

Please tell me the make and model of your Samsung fridge! Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Gery

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
It”s a Samsung American Fridge. Model RSH7UNBP
Expert:  Gery66 replied 19 days ago.

Dear Customer,

thanks for your answer. Yes you are right, the filter needs to be changed regularly. The “Filter Indicator” light lets you know when it is time to change your water filter cartridge. When the filter indicator light changes to red, it is time to change the filter. So in your case the light or button is red right? It's time to change the filter.

As JustAnswer is a "online platform" we can't arrange a maintenance check for you unfortunately.

Do you have a user manual? If not, let me know and I will attach it here off course.

Best regards.

Gery

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I do not have the user manual. Pls send me one. Many thanks.
Expert:  Gery66 replied 19 days ago.

No problem, just a second! :-)

Expert:  Gery66 replied 19 days ago.

Here you are! If you were satisfied with my support, I would be happy to receive a positive rating from you. Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Gery

Expert:  Gery66 replied 12 days ago.

Dear Customer,

would you please be that kind to give me a rating? Otherwise I don't get paid for my work.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Gery