Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a to fit Hoover HO9D337IN but cannot find the wiring

Customer Question

Hi I have a to fit Hoover HO9D337IN but cannot find the wiring diagram for the mains connector
Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hoover is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It’s brand new, model number above
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, I’m qualified but not fitted this oven before
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, just the wiring got please, earth is obvious but live and neutral are not
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me.

If you send me a photo of the cable and a photo of the connection point of the stove then I will describe it to you 100%. I am waiting for your message.

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greetings Erdal Zal