Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Samsung washer/dryer makes a knocking noise. When I press

Customer Question

My Samsung washer/dryer makes a knocking noise. When I press the large diameter tube that comes out of the bottom of the drum area (I assume this is part of the drying system) it appears to make the same noise. Any ideas?
JA: Do you know the model of your Samsung washer-dryer? How old is it?
Customer: its about 7 years old. model is wd8704rja.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung washer-dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Its been getting worse, but started perhaps 6 weeks ago
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It only produces this noise when its spinning and when I push the drum to the right and when I press the tube earlier noted.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me.

So it is very difficult to say what might be on there. Could you possibly make a small video and put it down here with attachments? If it's just shooting you can cause the drum bearing to go off. It's also possible that the pump could be making that noise.

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greetings Erdal Zal

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)