Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My Beko ZA630 W freezer is showing the fast freeze light

My Beko ZA630 W freezer is showing the fast freeze light constantly
JA: How old is your Beko freezer?
Customer: a 'few years' there is not a date on the info badge
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: this is the second time I have noticed it, reseting the button cured it two days ago, now I have switched the freezer off to see if that will help
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that i know off, the freezer is in our conservatory, as it has always been

So its when its showing the amber fast freeze light if you press the fast freezer buttn next to it is it not turning the light off?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No - I have tried that on many occasions, I have also turned the freezer off but the light returns when the freezer is switched back on

Ok if the light is coming on even if you have the switch turned off then it can only be a faulty fast freeze switch thats causing this.

As the switch has to be faulty if you cannot turn the orange light off.

So for this you need to replace the fast freeze switch and that should cure it for you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have managed to switch off the light by 'flicking the button, what part do I need to order to replace the button switch, can you supply the part number?

Ok its actually a small circuit board behind there.

The part number is(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you - I will order the part.

Your welcome.