Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine has stopped halfway through a cycle

Customer Question

My washing machine has stopped halfway through a cycle Displaying D E
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I tried to turn off and re-starts and halfway through it stopped and displayed D E
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me.

Can you tell me the make and type number of the device please? Thank you and write wonderful solutions. If you are offered Phone Premium Service please just ignore it. It is offered automatically by the system.

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greetings Erdal Zal

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I'm sorry, I can't use your phone. If you really want to use the phone, you have to tell me. Then I will withdraw the request. So another expert can advise you. Would you like that?