Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I was fixing a decor door on an integrated zanusdi washong

Customer Question

I was fixing a decor door on an integrated zanusdi washong machine and the plate bet I d the hinge fell off on the inside of the machine. How can I retrieve it?
Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I haven't got the model number but it's a 7kg brand new machine
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes I've already started . The plate was only attached by one screws and when I went to put the hinge on it fell off inside of the machine
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just wondering if the plate can be accessed by taking the bottom off the machine
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 days ago.

If the plate has fallen down then open the door and look at the door seal and you will see a plastic clamp around the door seal.

Remove this from the bottom and then you can unlip the door seal.

Make sure the washer is unplugged and then you can look down the inside of the front panel when you have removed the seal and hopefully you can get the bracket thats dropped down from there as you will need to hold it in place when you refit the hinge plate back on the washer.

Try that and im sure you can sort it from there.