Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Bosch Combi Oven. normal electric oven with

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Combi Oven. normal electric oven with integral microwave. i have been told by an engineerwho looked at the microwave oven that the magnetron has failed. i believe him. when the microwave was recently used, it caused the breaker to trip. tried again, tripped again and now the microwave produces a spark.
i have been told the microwave needs to be replaced. a new unit would cost £819. my question is how much would it cost to change a magnetron in a microwave
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 days ago.

Can you post the model number please. It should be on a sticker on the frame when you open the door and starts e-nr