Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Dyson v6 animal only lasts 2 seconds wen turning, I’ve

Customer Question

Hi , my Dyson v6 animal only lasts 2 seconds wen turning , I’ve checked for blockages and found none , the filter has been cleaned also , any ideas
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: just over 2 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 weeks
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: filter been cleaned and no blockages
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

That's all right she has cleaned everything once. When the device is charged please press the start button once and hold it for at least 10 seconds. What happens then? What colour does the LED light up?

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal