Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I need to take the inner door seal off from my beko washing

Customer Question

I need to take the inner door seal off from my beko washing machine WMX83133B but there are no visible screws
Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Beko
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have the replacement handle with me already and have taken the door off the machine I can’t see any screws on the grey inner door to allow me access to the handle
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

Some doors have no screws. It is sometimes a snapped by connector system. Can you send me a picture of the door so I can have a look at it? I could give him a suggestion afterwards.

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi hope these pictures are helpful

OK. In your case the plastic ring is completely inserted. You have to lever it out carefully with a screwdriver. You have to be very careful not to break the hooks. Unfortunately there are no instructions for this. Do you have any questions?

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 months ago.

Do you have any more questions? May I help you? Please answer.

Do you have any questions? May I help you? Please answer.