Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Myn dison id = ZE8-UK-KGK8730A. THIS UNIT IS PULSING, HAVE

Customer Question

Myn dison id = ZE8-UK-KGK8730A. THIS UNIT IS PULSING, HAVE CLEANED THE FILTER AND DRYED IT. NOW THE UNIT WILL NOT OPERATE. WHEN I PRESS THE TRIGGER THE LIGHTS COM ON
JA: Who makes your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: MY DYDON WAS PURCHASED FRO SOUND STORE IN CORK 15 MONTHS AGO
JA: How long has this been going on with your lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I BROUGHT THIS VACUME CLEANER BACK TO THE SHOP AND WAS INSTRUCTED TO CONTACT DYSON DIRECT
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I brought the filter off my unit to the store and tried it on a new unit, the result was the new unit worked, I was instructed to clean the filter by pouring water through the filter and allow to dry, this I did, now the unit will not work at all, the lights come on, not the suction motor
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

It sounds good that you have cleaned everything. Everything is also correct. Please do this first when the device is fully charged press and hold the start button for at least 10 seconds. Afterwards please give me a message. Which LED lights up which colour?

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Yes, have fully charged this unit. On carrying out your instructions the led lights come on once I press there red trigger. Led lights come on instantly for about 4 seconds, the unit remains inoperative . David.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Feel free to call me st your convenience . David,
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

I'm sorry, I can't use your phone. If you really need to use the phone, you need to tell me. After that I will resign from the inquiry so that another expert can advise you. Please write me about this.

Okay, then unfortunately something is defective. It can be that the battery is defective or that the motor does not work. It is only possible that the charger is not able to keep the battery alive. Do you have a multimeter for measuring?