Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The door does not open though I have checke the door is not

Customer Question

The door does not open though I have checke the door is not opening after the wash though there is no water in the machine
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: 8 hg jet system
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 8hg jet system
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i cleaned the filter though it was very clean and yet not opening
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

It is possible that this device gives an error message to the fault is the water on the floor or that the door lock is defective. Please fill this out. Switch off the appliance from power Switch off the appliance from power supply Unplug the appliance from the power outlet Wait at least 30 minutes. And try again afterwards.

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal