Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have never put salt in during the 20 months since it was

Customer Question

I have never put salt in during the 20 months since it was installed and use all in one dishwasher tablets
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 months ago.

Please write only under the first request at the bottom of the text box. Otherwise you will open a new request each time and it will cost additional fees.
O.k. if you have never used salt before then open the salt compartment and check if there is too much food residue or if it is dirty. If necessary clean and test again. Please switch off the power during the time you are cleaning. Switch off the power at the plug socket and unplug the appliance.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The salt container is clean and full of water. I cannot feel any salt.

O. k. so the appliance needs to be refilled with water and rinse aid. If you say you have done everything and it does not work, then the control is not working. Leave it without power for at least 30-60 minutes. Disconnect the plug from the socket. Then test again. That's how we reset it.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
OK

Okay, good luck with that. Wait for your feedback then.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Have just plugged it in and switched on but it is still the same

O. k. either the sensors are defective or the control unit is defective. This must be measured electrically once with a multimeter and replaced if necessary. If you have warranty, please call the shop where you bought it. They will send you a technician or replace the unit if necessary. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Not at the moment

Okay, good luck with that. I thank you very much if you have any questions just write in the textbox below please.

Do you have any more questions? May I help you? Please answer.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 months ago.

Do you have any questions? May I help you? Please answer.