Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Neff Microwave / Oven HTHB86K E-Nr B6774NOGB, 10 years old?

Customer Question

Neff Microwave / Oven HTHB86K E-Nr B6774NOGB
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff microwave? How old is it?
Customer: 10 years old ?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Microwave is tripping the fuse box when it gets warm . O.K.when it cools down again.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: 3 days. We moved the plug to another socket same thing happens. Help, please, Stephen.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

Either the heating is broken or the thermostat. If the temperature sensor cannot detect the correct heat, you may be causing a problem. It must be measured once with a multimeter and if necessary the defective spare part must be replaced.

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)