Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I'm trying to work out what I need to replace on a Neff

Customer Question

Hello, I'm trying to work out what I need to replace on a Neff s5555X0GB/93 dishwasher to improve the tension on the door. I beleieve there should be tensioner cables but have not identified them yet.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: As I say, a Neff s5555X0GB/93 dishwasher. It works fine but the door no longer supports itself on its springs.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No just that if you can assist. I already have the dishwasher out as I have to do some other repairs at the same time.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

You have to take the device out of the box once. Open the side panels and you will see left ropes and springs on the right. Either the spring is broken or a rope is broken. As I said you have to take the unit out once and open the side walls then you will see what is broken.

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)