Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My tumble dryer has stopped working, Siemens Iq500, two

My tumble dryer has stopped working
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: Siemens Iq500 , two years old ...it works then stops , saying you need to empty the condensation container , but even when done that and reset it has same issue after 5 mins and stops again . Cleaned all filters , turned fully off and on at mains , but keeps happening
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: as above ...been going on for a day , and tried all the things in last message. The symbol comes up on screen to empty condensation container ...but its already empty
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

It is possible that the condensate pump is blocked. It is also possible that the float switch at the bottom of the condensate pump is defective or switched off immediately. By fluff and dirt. You will have to open the side panels at the back to clean the condensate pump. It is a bit complicated but feasible.
Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok thank you , are you able to give simple instructions on how to do it . Many thanks

Unfortunately I do not have assembly instructions for this. You just have to open everything the side panels. And follow the hose from the top to the bottom of the container. Then you will immediately see the condensate pump. And simply clean everything once. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok thanks

Okay, I wish you every success with the repair. I wish him a very good day.