Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Miele plus 6 machine has the check drain and check inlet

Customer Question

Miele plus 6 machine has the check drain and check inlet lights flashing. I’ve cleaned out both and the filter but they are still flashing????
Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: about 5 years but with 4 kids it’s used a lot!!! Model number W562
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I’ll have a go!!
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: inlet filter fluff filter and drain hose are all clean
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

It may be that the drain pump is not very common. If this is not the case, this error will be caused. Please check the operation and if necessary the pump must be replaced.

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal