Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Washing machine is spinning but clothes still wet. Lindo300

Washing machine is spinning but clothes still wet. Lindo300 model. Guessing something might be blocked somewhere... clothes are not dripping but wetter than usual..normally I get very good results from a 1200 spin. We have hard water, I have cleaned machine about 3 times now, and it improves a bit but still not as it was before. Machine is about 2.5 years old.
JA: Is your washer top or front loading?
Customer: Front
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 3 weeks, what i’ve Tried is washing machine cleaner, in drum, run cotton cycle with no clothes. Have done this 3 times. Have used descaler in a cycle once too.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don’t think so, I use machine 4 times a week on average and as it’s. Large machine I do usually fill it full, but not over full. I was wondering if things like socks can somehow end up blocking drainage. We haven’t pulled machine out yet, but that’s next step. Just seeking advice to know what to look for.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

It is possible that the engine does not spin too fast when skidding. The account will tell you when the engine is running out of coal. Please check or have it professionally checked if the engine carbon is ok. Additionally if the water can not be cleaned properly this can happen if the drain hose is blocked or kinked. Please also check the drain hose that goes to the end.

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal

If you have any questions just write in the textbox below.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I think you mean motor not engine and maybe carbon not coal. We will check the drain hose before I call someone to check the motor. Thanks for your help though.

Okay. I wish you every success with this. And have a great day.