JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a beko washer dryer model: WDR854P14N1W, it was

Customer Question

hi, i have a beko washer dryer model: WDR854P14N1W, it was working ok, then when i went to switch it on the next day, nothing no lights or anything. after a while it was makin g a faint bleeping noise. can you tell me what it could be , and how to fix it pls?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: it happenednanweek ago.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes if possible, i have some technical skill.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i have checked the fuse and it is ok.
Expert:  JamesI replied 17 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

If its making a noise it suggests power still getting to the appliance but to be sure start by checking the socket still has power using a portable appliance, and check the fuse hasnt blown in the plug.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
i did that before, the socket and power supply are ok. the beep is very faint, not like it usually is.
Expert:  JamesI replied 17 days ago.

Ok the fact you are seeing no life on the control panel points to a fault on the main PCB,

However on checking all of the main parts for 4oH, Ransom, eSpares, BuySpares etc, they all show the parts as obsolete.

The part you require is shown in the diagram here marked item 186

For this reason it suggests the appliance is no longer an economical repair, is there anything else I can assist you with?

Expert:  JamesI replied 5 days ago.

Just wanted to follow up to see if you need anything further or happy for me to close the question?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 day ago.