Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a double door Fisher and Paykel fridge and freezer

Customer Question

We have a double door Fisher and Paykel fridge and freezer at the bottom under a year old. The light is not coming on when we open the door looks very dark. What do we do?
JA: What's the brand and model of your freezer?
Customer: It says active part technology
JA: How long has this been going on with your freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: checking the electricity and really that is all as I don't want to make the issue worse
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just don't want to lose all the food that is in it
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

It is not normal that the lamp is broken already with one year. When you open the door is it still refrigerated is all the food still refrigerated?

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal