Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Whirlpool 859296815000, 2008, door will not open, door will

whirlpool 859296815000
JA: How old is your Whirlpool appliance?
Customer: 2008
JA: How long has this been going on with your Whirlpool appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: door will not open
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: door will not open

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

Do you get an error message? What happens when you start the program spinning. If you let it finish and wait 5 minutes, the gate won't open.

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I put a wash to spin only Closed door pressed start door indicitor flashing door open

Okay, are you gonna open it or not? Is this gonna work?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
indicitor flashing door open but door will not open

OK, then probably your electrical door lock is defective. I'm sending him a video tutorial now on how you can still open it with a string trick. Unfortunately you will have to replace this door lock. Here is a video instruction unfortunately in German language but self-explanatory.
https://youtu.be/_7ScvPHB3MU

Do you have any more questions?