Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

What does F 18 mean? bosch classic xx 6, started today, put

Customer Question

What does F 18 mean?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: bosch classic xx 6
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: started today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: put on a wash with rugby jerseys— very dirty
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

The error code f18 appears on a Bosch washing machine when the machine has problems with water leaking. The reason is usually either a clogged drain pump or a blocked drain hose. ... If the error code f18 is still displayed, the drain hose may be blocked.
Please first check the pump below. When you open it be careful water will come out.
If nothing is defective, it will run.
Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Where is the pump

The pump is at the bottom right. At the bottom right side you have a cover that opens so that you have a round cover in front of you. When you open this cover be careful that water will leak out. Chance purely whether the foreign body are. Do you have any questions?

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 months ago.

Do you have any more questions? May I help you? Please answer.

Do you have any questions? May I help you? Please answer.