Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We are tryingto connect to our LG washing machine network.

Customer Question

we are tryingto connect to our LG washing machine network. the app we have downloaded gives a password ***** a different network than is on our machine. Our network is LG_Smart_Laundry2_f8e1 can you give us the password *****
JA: Is your LG washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loading, purchased last December
JA: What have you tried so far with your LG washer?
Customer: The app gives a network and password ***** is not thw one for our machine. We have the wi-fi symbol flashing on the machine but do not have a password ***** connect to it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have given you the network generated by our machine we just need the password
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
All we need is the password for our washing machine's wi-fi. The network on the app is different to the one on the machine. the network is LG_Smart_Laundry2_f8e1
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
is there anyone there? I have been waiting over 40 minutes for a reply
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 12 days ago.

Hello, I will do my best to help you with this.

Please be aware that this isn't an interactive chat. We're a group of independent experts, advising and assisting people on a Sunday evening, and we're doing our best, so please bear with me.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 12 days ago.

Please tell me the exact model of your LG machine.