Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I need to replace the switch unit for our CPX 6BL 0715 oven

Customer Question

I need to replace the switch unit for our CPX 6BL 0715 oven hood.I have a new unit which you supplied but it seems very difficult to unscrew the unit by the side of the motor so that I can attach the leads. The major problem is getting at the top screws of that unit.
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Gas. Probably 10 to 15 years o;d.
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Its a recent problem with the r its a recent problem with the light switch does not stay in when depressed.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Cant think of anything else.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 10 days ago.

Hello, which company do you believe this is?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
An agency I was directed to from the CDA appliances website that would answer the question I raised above. Have I been misled?
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

I don't think you've been misled - this is indeed a site of independent experts who can advise and assist you. But I noticed that you wrote "I have a new unit which you supplied...", and yet this site doesn't supply any appliances or parts. Hence my question.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Yes the you applies to CDA. I sent the question to their website but then found they had redirected me to you, so I assumed they had engaged you to answer the question. Do you actually know anything about this appliance and unit?
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 6 days ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.