Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My tumble dryer is marking a grinding noise however the belt

My tumble dryer is marking a grinding noise however the belt is still intact
Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: beko dc7112w around 2 years old
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The noise seems to be coming from a small black gear to the right of the drum

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

It's very hard to say anything. It can have several causes. To know exactly from where it comes this noise you have to remove the top cover and the back panel.
Then we can know exactly where the noise is coming from.

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is where I believe the noise of coming from

Yeah, it could have come from there. It is possible that lint and moisture have attacked the camp.
If you think 100% it's from there I can pick out the spare part if you want. Would you like that?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is this piece easily replaced?

It works it is a little bit complex but feasible. If you send me the type plate of the dryer I will see if I can find a manual or an exploded view for you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Where do I find which type of plate it is?

Either this is stuck to the back wall, or a label is stuck to the door.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This?

Yes, that's right. Now I'm asking you to be patient. I must now see if I can find an assembly instruction or an exploded view for you. I will get back to you right away.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Unfortunately, I do not have an exploded view of the device or instructions. But like I said, it's not that hard to replace it. You have to loosen the screws and push them carefully. It is inserted with the bolt through the bearing. Do you have any more questions?