Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Neff induction hob temperature lights flashing on and off

Neff induction hob temperature lights flashing on and off and not heating up
JA: Is your Neff hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Neff induction hob temperature lights flashing on and off not getting hot
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just started to happen turned power off and on ,no result
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really a bit stuck

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

Could you send me a picture of the control panel that is lit up? Then I will have a better overview.

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Electric

Okay, good thing it's electrical. Can you send me a picture of Control Panel?

Yes, that's right. Now I'm asking you to be patient. I must now see if I can find an assembly instruction or an exploded view for you. I will get back to you right away.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Sorry I can’t send photo

O. k. then maybe you can better describe to me what is shining, maybe a symbol?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
The temperature numbers are flashing on and off

OK. the temperature numbers are flashing I understand. Do the ones with number zero or other characters or other number symbol light up?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Yes

Yeah what? Does it glow zero? Does one glow? Does it light nine?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
They all light up zero.When you set the temperature to say number7 the number flashes and it does not get hot

O. k. the pot detection certainly does not react. Please do this here: switch off the power for at least 1 hour. Please switch off the fuse from the house power box that goes to the induction hob. After 1 hour please switch on again. Do you have any further questions?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thanks i’ll try that and let you know if it works

All right, I wish you every success. Thank you very much and have a nice evening.