Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We used our oven and the cooling fan has failed to switch

Customer Question

We used our oven and the cooling fan has failed to switch off. I have the NR and FD numbers. I have switched off power
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric and 6 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The fan was on for 5hrs before I swithched off to
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

If the fan continues to work permanently, it may have several things. Either the thermostat, temperature sensor, or control module is defective. Have you already turned off the power to the unit?

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Can you type your advice
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

First do this here: switch off the power to the unit. Turn down the circuit breakers so that the power remains off for at least 1 hour and then test again. If it doesn't work, the thermostat or the temperature sensor is 80% faulty. I recommend you replace the defective component. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I want to cancel this call as You are going around in circles
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
can you confirm cancellation
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

What do you want a cancellation for? They did not order Telephone Premium Service. You do not need to pay for phone service now. Because they haven't made any calls anyway.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
It was stated that a cost of £5 would be made not £16
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Please confirm that you will charge £5 otherwise I will cancel it with Mastercard
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

I don't know what price range they requested. But is not a problem I give it here a link for support. If you want to cancel your order please contact me. I am just an expert who only answers the questions here.
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am sorry but will pass a charge of £5 with mastercard
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

No problem as said before contact the support. I wish you a pleasant evening.