JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My Kuppersbusch dishwasher doesn't finish its cycle. It gets

Customer Question

Hi, my Kuppersbusch dishwasher doesn't finish its cycle. It gets down to one minute remaining and continues cleaning; not rinsing of draining. Can you help?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Kuppersbusch; don't know the model I'm afraid
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Reseting, turning off, cleaning the filters in teh bottom of the machine. When it doesn't stop I have to reset and then run a rinse cycle that does complete and does drain
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

Does this happen regardless what cycle is selected (if you put it on a rinse) does cycle not end?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
it ends on rinse but not the other cycles
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 days ago.

Ok this points to a faulty PCB in essence the program has lost track of where it is in the system.

What is the model number and rough age of the appliance so I can see if parts can be sourced.