Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Hoover Dynamic next tumble dryer, model number DX

My Hoover Dynamic next tumble dryer, model number DX C8TCEB-80 is showing error message E21 and cutting out.
Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hoover is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: A year and a half about. Hoover Dynamic Next Tumble Dryer. Model #: DX C8TCEB-80.
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

This error message means that the customer cannot pump the water. Have you ever tested everything and found that the water is pumped out?

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have cleaned any excessive water at the back of the condenser

O. k. but the error message remains. Then it is possible that the condensate pump is still blocked. It is also possible that the float switch is switched where the condensate pump is. Please check the float switch and condensate pump. Additionally check the hose if it is not blocked.

I'm sorry, I can't use your phone. If you insist on using the phone, I will withdraw the request. Then another expert can advise you. Would you like that?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Do not want call
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please cancel the call option
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I would like to respond by text

Ok, if we don't make a call, it will be cancelled anyway. Okay, like I said, we don't do phones. Please check the condensate pump and the float switches. Also check the hose to make sure it is not blocked by lint.

Do you have further questions?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Where they located
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Where is the condense pump and float switch located
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello are you there

You have to open the top cover, rear panel and the side panels. Simply follow the container with the hose downwards. At the end of the hose dogs is the container for the condensate pump and float switch. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are there any other options?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can you cancel the error?

I'm afraid not. If you have drained the water and it still remains the same error message we have to fix it. You have to check everything once or it will be difficult to get rid of this error message. Do you have any more questions?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No thanks for your help

Okay, well, good luck with the repairs. Thank you very much and I wish you a pleasant evening.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Why did you take out the £16 fir t he call
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You did not make a call but the money has been debited from my account

I didn't book anything away. Because you requested it yourself, this phone service has now been taken off. But because we didn't make the call, he's gonna get a refund. The system will know if we made a call. Because we didn't make a call, she paid again. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
When would I be refunded?

I think one or two days is back posted. Do you have any questions? Can I be of further assistance?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No thanks

Okay, have a good evening.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** you

I also thank you very much.