Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Bosch dishwasher that will not start seems as no

Customer Question

I have a Bosch dishwasher that will not start seems as no power but checked all fuses
Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Can not identify model numbers 9000 197 83
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Can not identify model but *****************(8703) on instruction book
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: local poole repairers
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it.

If you have checked all the fuses then only the control unit or the cable may be defective.
Did you also check the socket and the fuse on the cable?

Do you have any questions? I am waiting for your message. Greeting Erdal Zal