JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a hitachi 24hx15ub tv which has just stopped working,

hello, i have a hitachi 24hx15ub tv which has just stopped working, no power, no red light nothing, i have changed the fuse etc etc, any advice would be much appreciated
JA: Do you know the model of your Hitachi appliance? How old is it?
Customer: yes i have the model number its 24HXJ15UB its quite old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hitachi appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its been going for a while, i have tried changing the fuse and the power drainage procedure but the light will not come on, zero power
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no I don't think so

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

Ok the fact you have changed the fuse in the plug and checked the cable is plugged into the back, then it has to be the power board at fault, typically they cost around £40. Are you looking to replace the parts yourself?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello I will reply tommorrow. Thanks ����

No problem will await to hear from you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Good morning yes I will most likely replace the parts myself

A new power board can be found here

Is there anything else I can clarify for you?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No thanks that is great, much appreciated ����