Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Dishwasher has not emptied, dirty water remains, Neff S16P1F

Dishwasher has not emptied, dirty water remains
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Neff S16P1F 30 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: this morning, nothing tried yet. It came with the kitchen, no manual supplied
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: On delivery, a round piece was loose inside, no indication as to where it should fit

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

It could be that the sewage pump is blocked. It is also possible that the drain hose is blocked by food residues until the drain. These things must be checked first. Have you cleaned the sump, the filter and the pump yet?

Do you have any questions? I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please tell me how to clean pump and drain hose. It is a fitted model and everything seems to be inaccessible

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RRfo8QuySts
Here is a video tutorial unfortunately in german language. But self-explanatory. It is not your machine now but they are identically constructed. To check the drain hose you have to pull the machine forward a little bit and pull the drain hose out of the drain. Please clean the pump first and then test again. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
More problems. Set to go today but it has stopped, showing 3 symbols, a tap, an S showing flow? And a star. Any suggestions?

That S means this is salt after must be filled. Pass star means rinse aid must be refilled. It could be the controls are spinning. I recommend to switch off the power completely and restart the machine after half an hour.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks, all well again!

Super, I'm happy for you. I wish you a lot of success and a nice evening.