Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Dyson v8 cutting out after 5minutes of use. purchased in May

Customer Question

Dyson v8 cutting out after 5minutes of use.
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: purchased in May 2017
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: two months,when I put it back on charge it works for a further few minutes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: filters have been cleaned
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope you will understand me. phone service is provided automatically by the system. Please just ignore it. I CANNOT MAKE A PHONE CALL.

It could be that the motor and filter are clogged or it could be that the battery has lost its power. Please test this: make the filters and motor area properly clean, charge it and then press and hold the start button for 10 seconds to use it. What happens then?

Do you have any questions? I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal