Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

We have a T4350 Gas tumble dryer in our laundry, we can

Customer Question

We have a T4350 Gas tumble dryer in our laundry, we can clear most error codes. But we have a very annoying one we can not clear, the lint warning button will not go out yet the doors are closed and machine is lint free
JA: What happened just before your dryer displayed this message?
Customer: we get code E09
JA: How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We have had E06 a few times
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No nothing really
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Electrolux T4350 machine
Expert:  Tamar D replied 12 days ago.
Please read the entire message before responding Hi there, my name is Tamar, I’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 12 days ago.
Hope you’re doing well today, is e09 the code you’re having an issue with?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Yes it says close the lint door at the bottom of the machine, the door is closed, have bypassed the switch, code still appears?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I need to know is the code fixable by myself before I pay, or will it require an engineer to fix?
Expert:  Tamar D replied 12 days ago.
Which switch have you bypassed?
Expert:  Tamar D replied 12 days ago.
If you’ve bypassed the switch, only 2 real possibilities in my mind, there’s an issue with the wiring, (burned or cut) or there’s a fault with the control unit
Expert:  Tamar D replied 7 days ago.

Is everything okay? I never heard back so I wanted to check if you had other questions.

If you had another question, feel free to ask it now and ill do my best to reply asap
Otherwise, All I ask is that you take just a few seconds and remember to rate the question postively with the stars on the top left.
Hopefully I earned 5 stars today =). That way JustAnswer will credit me as the expert for answering your question
You can ask a follow up question after rating my services in the same box free of charge with no time constraints
Thanks & have a blessed day
- Tamar