KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

My Beko DW600 Dishwasher is working on all cycles but looks

My Beko DW600 Dishwasher is working on all cycles but looks like no hot water is being produced, has the heating element gone and can it be easily replaced
JA: Are there any error codes or blinking lights on your Beko dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: No error codes or blinking lights, just 5 settings, its about 6 or 7 years old i think
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: about 3 weeks, I have switched off at mains and left for a while to see if it would reset, but not worked
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is Kevin and I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Yes as everything works fine however, it won't heat water you will have to replace the heating element.

To replace it you will have to unplug the dishwasher and pull it out.

Then access the element from underneath the appliance and replace.

This VIDEO will give you an idea on how its done.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Please IGNORE the AUTOMATED PHONE CALL request.

____________________________________________________________

If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5 STAR Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated.

Thank You!